Monday, May 18, 2009

An Exercise in Futility Pt.2

So I posted this video clip on my Facebook profile about the National Day of Prayer. The headline chosen to display with it was 'Do we need a National Day of Prayer?'



Now I did not necessarily intend this as a question, because I already know that we do not. I just wanted to share the points made in the video with my friends.

A 'friend' (such a loose definition on Facebook, isn't it?), however, made the mistake of deciding he would answer the question (the poor bastard!) and then resort to condescension to tell me how sorry he felt for me that I don't support the National Day of Prayer.


So apparently if I can't win the argument with my rational debate, I can win it by outlasting their interest in continuing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with." -Eleanor Holmes Norton