Saturday, August 1, 2009

To Twit or not to Twit


Well, I suppose it's called tweeting, but really, what do I care?

I've been fairly active lately with the twitering-tweetering-twatering, so if you are on twitter we should make a twitter bond.

I know some people are totally anti-twitter, but I love it for sharing interesting links and being shared interesting links with. I sometimes grow weary of my feed containing only atheist- and liberal-related content, and so I enjoy trying to mix it up and get a variety in there. I also try to share links on a variety of topics.

And of course, I wouldn't want to disappoint you: there are also the occasional updates on my mood and what I had for breakfast.

So if you are also on twitter, feel free to promote yourself to me and...well, probably just (who am I kidding?) in the comments.

Oh, and here is a post by vjack about the benefits of using twitter as a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with." -Eleanor Holmes Norton